Friday, September 17, 2010

Your Discards Can Give Hope to a Little Boy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning Sisters!

I know it's really late to ask, but I need your help in getting the word out. I have a sweet little nephew, Jackson, who has struggled with autism but has been blessed with incredible parents who would do anything for him. Since he was diagnosed about six years ago they have sacrificed everything to get him the proper therapies and treatments to pull him out of the autism trap. He has excelled and now has the unique opportunity to go to a special charter school where his parents hope that he'll continue to improve. My brother-in-law has been out of work for the last seven months and they have just barely been making it. They are so excited for Jackson, but are now scrambling to find money so they can afford the uniforms, transportation and fees for him to attend. They are having a yard sale tomorrow (9-18-10) and are looking for donations from family and friends, as well as advertisement for their yard sale. We will be donating some things and I thought I'd ask if there was anyone in the ward that had anything they were looking to get rid of. We'd be happy to take it off their hands! We will be taking stuff down to them tonight and possibly early tomorrow morning. They can drop items off at my house or contact me and I'd be happy to pick them up. My address is 4298 Degray Dr. and my number is 801-706-4778. Also, if anyone would like to go to the yard sale it will be held at 1684 North 280 West, Orem. Adam and Annie are the sweetest people and appreciate every little miracle. This could be just one more miracle for them. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Rachael Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment