Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Craft Night this Tuesday!

Halloween Craft Night is Tuesday October 5th at my house. When do you think we should start? 7 or 8? I can do either. Let me know what you prefer. Also PLEASE let me know by Sunday if you are planning on coming. I need to know how much paint and vinyl and other supplies I need to get. Bring a treat to share if you want.

The crafts have been decided. The lovely Elisha Johnson is going to let us borrow her cricut so we can make these:

Here is how it is going to work:
You can either bring your own wood and Halloween paper and 2 dollars (for the other supplies) or just bring 5 dollars and we have the wood, paper and other supplies you need. You will be able to cut out whatever words you want. I think a "Trick or Treat" block would be cute.

We are also going to do Silhouettes from Martha Stewart. All you need to bring is black card stock or construction paper or 2 dollars. I will have these templates.
Black Cats:
Mice:

Raven:
Won't they look cute taped on your base boards?

You can also paint some eyeballs. I don't have a picture but if you want to do them all you need to get is some Styrofoam balls from Hobby Lobby. They HAVE to be the smooth kind or it won't work. You can get any size you want. They are a lot cooler the bigger they are but 2 large ones are over 5 bucks. So be sure to print the 40% off coupon online.

If you need directions or have questions please email me at sisterchicks14@gmail.com
Happy Haunting!
Cami

7 comments:

  1. free! Come take them ALL off my front porch. Oh you might need some black paint and a white out pen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much for the paint and pen/chalk? LOL Kira your silly. When are they going to do the landscaping anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there. I want to do the rocks, the blocks, and the silhouettes! So cute. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K I am doing the sillhouettes, rocks, and maybe the blocks. IDK we shall see when I get there. LOL See you soon. BTW how did Dallon like the decorations???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kira?? Did you buy chalkboard paint or just black paint??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought black paint and a white out pen. Ghetto but cheap:)

    ReplyDelete