Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halloween Craft Night Moved to Oct. 5th


I have had a lot of inquiry's about the Halloween craft night. Due to the hectic matter of my life right now I am postponing the date to Tuesday October 5th.

Within the next few days I will post what specific crafts we are going to do. Please email me any ideas. I have a few but I want us to do what YOU want to do. I will also post what you need to bring for each craft or any money to cover the costs.

Sound good? Any questions? Please leave a comment and let me know if you are interested so I can kinda guess how many people to plan for.

Your friendly neighborhood witch,
Cami

ps we are for sure painting the black rocks as seen in Pottery Barn.

1 comment:

  1. Hello witch. :)

    Bummer. That happens to be my anniversary. I would love to join late if I can.

    ReplyDelete