Thursday, June 17, 2010

Playgroup Friday 6/18

From Mary Lampros:

Hi there everyone,
Looks like this crazy weather should clear up by Friday and be nice and warmish again. Why don't we do a retry on Wheeler Farm? If anyone feels passionately about the time (I'd love to accommodate those who have kindergartners if it's at all possible), let me know...otherwise, let's meet at 10:30 by the geese. I don't remember the address offhand so just Google Wheeler Farm for directions. Should be free and you can do a tractor ride for money if you wish. Bring a lunch if you want, and maybe bread for the geese! Hope to see you there!

Hey everybody, something has come up, and I apologize that I won't be able to make it to Wheeler Farm tomorrow. I could meet anyone who wants to at the park on Navarro and DeGray tomorrow at 10. If you were planning on going to Wheeler Farm, please still go...I'm sure y'all will have fun. Sorry about the last minute change.

No comments:

Post a Comment