Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Matilda Jane Trunk Show

From Kristin Brandt:

I am hosting a Matilda Jane trunk show at my house on Tuesday, June 15th from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Matilda Jane is mostly little girl clothes sized from 12 months to 12 years, although they now have some items for moms as well now. These clothes are so super cute. I can't say enough about them. I think they are cuter than most of the stuff I see on Etsy and in boutiques. Love, love, love these clothes. Girly, fun and comfortable. Check out this link to some pictures taken by Utah photographer Skye Johansen using Matilda Jane clothes: http://www.skyejohansen.com/?p=3297. There is also a Matilda Jane website (www.matildajaneclothing.com ), where I got the following photos.

At this time the Matilda Jane clothes can only be bought through a trunk show, so this is the perfect time to come and see the clothes in person and find out if they are something you are interested in OR you can just come and hang out with friends and have some refreshments. :) Everyone is invited. In fact, if you have friends or family that would be interested in these clothes, please invite them! I'm trying to spread the word. No pressure. I'm only having the party so that I can see the clothes myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment