Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daybreak Resident Bake Sale


I am the new Connecting Committee Chair for Daybreak. We are having a bake sale at The Garden Affair. It is on Saturday April 24th from 8am to Noon at the Daybreak Community Center. This is going to be such a cool event. I will post more about it later.

I need help! If anyone can donate some homemade baked goods (ya know, cookies, brownies, muffins, etc.) please let me know. You can email me at cami.johnston@gmail.com, or sisterchick14@gmail.com, or leave a comment. All money made will be donated to our sister city in Africa.

If you know anyone else in Daybreak who might be able to help, please give them my email address (or theirs to mine, whichever). I haven't lived here too long so I pretty much only know people in our ward. So please help me spread the word.

We also need volunteers for that day to help sell the baked goods that day!
Thanks,
Cami Johnston

1 comment: