Thursday, April 8, 2010

Card Group Details!

From Elisha Johnson

I have decided to become a Stampin’ Up demonstrator. NOT to make money
by any means but, to get new ideas and products and techniques for
card making. SOOO in order to keep my account open I will need each
card group participant to purchase $10.00 a month in product or $30.00
every three months. Whichever! This will help not only me grow my
products but you as well! I will need a commitment of 12 months. I
will showcase something new each month for card group to give you
ideas and INSPIRE! Also because I will have 3-5 projects each month I
am asking for reimbursement. Bring $2.00 with you each month. That
will cover the cost of supplies for me. That way I am not out any
money but enjoying the group along with you.

Because this is a card swap group you must also bring X amount of (the
same) cards which you have made to group each month. (You will leave
with the same amount). I will be making them as well but I will not be
in on the prize. A prize will be awarded for the best card. Voted on
by you! I will give you the theme of your card to make each month
i.e.: birthday, get well, congrats, etc. That way we all leave with
different cards for different occasions.

If you do not want to do the card swap and just the group let me know.
I would still love to have you come.

We will also have a door prize. You will enter your name in a drawing
when you come in and we will draw to see who gets the most awesome
prize of the day!

Because us ladies like to have treats at our gatherings feel free to
bring a treat to share.

I really hope that this will be a great experience for all of us and
we can all become inspired and have FUN!!! Time away from family to
just hang out as girls should be a blast!

I need to hear from you by April 9th so I can add you to the schedule.

I want to know FOR SURE whether or not you will be here and if you are
bringing someone with you. I need to add your names to the schedule.
The dates are....
May 20th
June 17
July 15
August 19
September16
October 21
November 11
December 16
Jan 20, 2011
Feb 10, 2011
Mar 10, 2011
April 21, 2011

Always Thursday @ 7:00 pm and at my house. E-mail for directions! Mark your
calendars. Get back to me by Friday April 9th.

Let me know ASAP!!!!

Love you all and I can’t wait to get started!!!!!!!!

Elisha

leeshalovesgabe@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment