Thursday, April 8, 2010

Danielle Brems

I just wanted to post the e-mail I just got from Danielle-

Hi Cami,
Thanks for checking up on us. We have had a long, crazy week and by the end of it, the adoption did not go through. Lots of issues were coming up with the birth mother and she was having a hard time making the decision in the end. We never thought it work out this way as we have all been set on this adoption for 5 months! However, when everything was said and done, my husband and I knew that having an open adoption with this couple could never work out and be healthy for all five of us so that feeling has been carrying us through all the other hard stuff. If you wanted to you could announce that our birth mother decided to parent and ask everyone to refer us when they hear of a crisis pregnancy. Our adoption blog is www.chrisanddaniadopt.com
-Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Dear Brems, My heart aches for you. I am so sorry it didnt work out. We will keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, you and your husband in our prayers! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I just read this. I'm so sorry. We'll keep you guys in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Danielle,
    What a rollercoaster ride you've been on. Let the Lord's arms wrap you both up in his love and know that he knows your pain and disappointment. We are all here for you - don't be alone. Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete