Monday, January 31, 2011

To straighten out a few things...

First off, I am typing with a fussy toddler in my arms. I am sure some of you have been there. Anyway...

There has been talk of a craft night on Wednesday this week. I was staring to get it ready and realized, I just have too much going on. If someone else wants to put it together let me know, send me an email and I will post all the info about it.

Also, Audrey Cazier had decided to join in on the baby celebration on Thursday! Yea!
This is a pic of her new baby boy Ayden with big brother Rylin (I hope I spelled his name right.) She will be coming by not bringing Ayden. He has been sick and she doesn't want him to get any worse. I hope to see you on Thursday!!

(Ok, now that I have changed a diaper, made a snack for Carter and sent him off to Piano and ate a chocolate bar myself, a few hours later this post is done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment