Monday, January 31, 2011

From Stacie Manning:
You're invited to a NORWEX Party!
Join us for some fun to learn all about
NORWEX ENVIRO PRODUCTS
Feb. 5th at 10:30am
Stacie Mannings House
10735 S. Navaroo

Have you ever heard of Norwex? I haven't either until recently. I was very surprised to learn that I could clean the kitchen, bathrooms, windows, and more without using chemicals-and even get better results. I was so excited by this concepts and the innovative products Norwex has to offer, that I want to host a party and share it with you!

Would you like to cut cleaning time by 75%?
Breathe easier by cleaning without chemicals?
Save money by cleaning with only H2O?

Help save the environment by eliminating waste!!! Make your home a safer place for you and your family!

RSVP by Feb 4th to Stacie at 801-493-9799

No comments:

Post a Comment