Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls Night Out

Ok girls, you asked for it. So what's it gonna be? And when too? And we might as well take care of the where also. My house is always open, but if anyone want to have it at theirs feel free. Leave a comments and let us know!!

And the choices are...
What??
1. Movie night (with treats of course Keri)
2. Christmas craft night. (let me know of any good ideas on that one! Maybe a wreath of some sort or paint a wooden bead board Christmas tree. I gotta think more about that one.)
3. Make felt flower hair clips. (Anyone wee some of the ones at Oh Sweet Sadie? We can totally pull some of those off in a few hours.)

When??
Whats better for everyone? A week night or a Saturday Morning? Here are some possibilities:
Thursday December 9th
Friday December 10th
Saturday December 11th (in the morning)
Thursday December 16th


Where??
My house or how about yours????

There you have it. PLEASE let me know if you would like to come and what you wanna do. Vote at the poll on the side or leave your comment below!!
-Cami

5 comments:

  1. 1. Headbands/clips, I'm in.
    2. Tuesday is the best for me.
    3. I can do it at my house after 7pm if a place is needed.
    4. Movie playing (which would be the ultimate multi task) Elf, The Santa Clause, or really anything.
    5. I have no idea how to make these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should know this, but isn't tuesday the 14th our ward relief society party?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am good any of these days except the 16th and I say crafts with a movie playing. whatev! And OF Coarse you can use my house if you need. I have lots o room, tables, and chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any week night would be good for me. A craft night, clips and Christmas crafts sounds good, I need both!

    ReplyDelete