Sunday, November 14, 2010

Card Group

From Elisha Johnston,

Hi everyone!

I would like to start a once a month card making group. I am curious
who would like to be a part of it. I need about 8-10 ladies. The cost
would be $17.00. Of course you wouldn’t leave empty handed. I am a
Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and with the cost you would receive Every
Month a stamp pad, marker, and 6 sheets of paper, and a craft night
where we would make two cards/projects.

It would most likely be on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7:00
p.m. at my house. We would start in January. I would really like to
get to know more of you. And what better way than to sit and craft?
Let me know if you would like to do it. It’s going to be FUN!

Elisha

leeshalovesgabe@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I would be interested! Sounds fun!
    -Marisa Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Marissa now we just need about 7 more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Marissa It looks like you are the only one interested. Shoot! I would still love for you to come and join. I have an ongoing card group that meets every 3rd Thursday and I have a few openings. Would that work for you? give me all and let me know 801-824-0644

    ReplyDelete