Sunday, March 21, 2010

The More the Merrier!

Changes to the Baby Shower!
We are going to have a combined Baby Shower this weekend! Danielle Brems is adopting a baby boy the first week of April. We are so excited for her!

Here's all the info:
What: A Baby Shower
Who: Kira Cook's baby OWEN due the first week of April
Danielle Brems' baby TRAESON due the first week of April
When: Saturday March 27th at 3pm
Where: Cami Johnston's House (light blue house facing the pool on Indigo Sky)
Why: To offer our support to these mothers to be!
What you can do: Bring a item for each of them to add to their "Baby Survival Kits" example: Baby soap, diaper cream, etc.

If you're going to make it, leave a comment so we know how many treats to plan for!




4 comments:

  1. I love your idea for the mom survival kit. I have something great in mind.
    Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definately try to make it I am so excited for Danielle. I have been where she is and it is nerve racking. Im all for supporting the babies and new mommies.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. see you all there...Congrats Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete