Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Help with Housing for Chinese Teachers ASAP

Good Morning Everyone,
Ms. Timothy please let me know if you can forward this to the first grade class? As you all know by now we have two teachers coming from Taiwan. I need help with temporary housing for them (makes me wish my basement was finished :) The lady (Shellie) is planning on arriving July 10th and is planning on moving into an apartment before school starts, so she just needs a room for 2 weeks. The man (Yi Jen) is arriving on July 12th and needs a place to stay until August 10th. Neither of them will have cars when they arrive (I am still working on that) so if you are within walking distance to the school or willing to help them out with transportation that would be very helpful. The Harvey Family last year was amazing and made a huge difference in helping Ms. Yen adjust. Please let me know right away if you can house one or both of the teachers. Thank you so much for all your help. They need to purchase used, good working cars and need furniture, mattresses, beds, etc. If anyone has a vehicle to sell or furniture, let me know and I'll pass it on.

Jolynne Alger
801-446-5286

No comments:

Post a Comment