Friday, March 9, 2012

Toddler Grab Bags

From Marisa Bean:
I am wanting to have a Toddler/Preschooler Busy Bag exchange. The idea is that if we have 10 interested people(I would love to have more than 10), I will assign each person one bag to create 10 times (or choose your own, I just want to avoid duplicates). There will be guidelines such as convenience (grab and go), inexpensive, easy to make, durable, etc. and it will all be self-contained in a gallon size zip lock bag. We will all get together in a month or so and share what we have created and go home with 10 different busy bags ideal for church, car/plane rides, waits at Dr's offices . . .
So, if you are interested just reply to this post or email me at marisamortensen@hotmail.com by March 16th and I will get the specifics to you and we will be on our way! It should be a fun easy way to fill a need that many of us have.
If you have questions or suggestions before you commit let me know.

Marisa Bean
(801)897-7333
marisamortensen@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I thought I commented on this already but guess not. Anyway, I am very interested. Sounds like such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete