Sunday, June 26, 2011

Baby Girl Bedding

From Karen Brooks
I was at Target the other night and found this darling baby girl crib bedding. I just couldn't pass up a good deal. I of course am not having a baby, but I bought it thinking someone might want it. It was on clearance at Target but is twice as much online. (It is online only, but someone had returned it.) I got the bumper pad for $28 (online price: $49.49) and the crib skirt for $9 (online price: 28.79). Here is the link. If anyone is interested, I will of course give it to them for what it cost me. If there are no takers, I will return it. They also had the crib quilt for another $27 but I didn't buy that. Who uses a quilt anyway?

http://www.target.com/Bananafish-bfb0219tc-Lily-Collection-Bumper/dp/B001MEW5VU/ref=in_de_display_children_6?ie=UTF8&altString=Lily%20Collection-%20Bumper

http://www.target.com/Bananafish-bfb0223tc-Lily-Collection-Skirt/dp/B001MEY04U/ref=in_de_display_children_4?ie=UTF8&altString=Lily%20Collection-%20Crib%20Skirt

Thanks,
Karin Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment