Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Play Group Time

Hello again everyone!

I'm thinking maybe we can start doing playgroup at the park again since the weather is getting better (and hopefully this nice weather is here to stay!!!). How about this Friday at the park on Navarro and Degray? (Sorry for the late notice!) I'm thinking we could meet around 11:00 since the later we wait hopefully the warmer it will be. In the future I hope we can pick a day that works for most of you and meet at the same park, same time and day each week so that people can just plan on it. Let me know what day works best for you and if you would prefer meeting at a different park or at a different time. I think last summer we met on Wednesdays, but we could try Fridays if that is better for the majority (or any other day too!)

Also, if you want to invite someone new or let me know if there are people who haven't been included in this email who might be interested please let me know. The more the merrier! Hope to see you all on Friday!

Mindie Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment