Sunday, October 17, 2010

From Mary Lampros:

Hi ladies, my sister is flying into town from Florida for our brother's wedding this week, and she's bringing her baby. It would save her 50 bucks if she didn't have to check his car seat. Is there anyone who has an infant car seat (rear facing) you're not using that we could borrow for a few days? I could pick it up from you on Wednesday and have it back to you by the next Monday.

Also, I'm looking to sell a black desk for $40. If you're interested, come on over and look at it! It's in great condition, was only used for a year or so.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Mary I have two ;) I have a blue one and a pink one. You are more than welcome to borrow one. YOu can come get it anytime. My number is 801-560-5512.

    -Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say that baby items are FREE to check on all airlines, this includes car seats, strollers, pack and play etc. I fly a lot with my kids on various airlines. She can call to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe Nicole is correct. Our daughter has traveled extensively with our grand daughter and they check her stroller and car seat for free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much...y'all are right! Looks like she won't be needing one after all.

    ReplyDelete