Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Sprinkle for the Quadruplets!!!

Now that I have your attention - the same mommy didn't give birth to all four!

We are celebrating the new babies born to:

Stacy Atkinson - Girl - Talia
Erin Henderson - Boy- Brody
Danielle Gribble - Boy
Connie Uluave - Boy - Noah born TODAY, July 1st


Thursday, July 8th
7 p.m.

Cami Johnson's Home
Pale Blue House across from pool on Indigo Sky Way

Diapers, wet wipes, baby supplies

The focus is celebrating - not gifts!!

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU CAN MAKE IT
SO WE KNOW HOW MANY TO PLAN FOR!



4 comments:

  1. shoot i like boys... i'll come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the last "sprinkle" buti'll be awaythistime. I know you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to come...it depends on if my husband can get home from work on time. If he can, I will be there. Sorry I can't be more definitive!

    Mindie Butterfield

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will come!

    love, leslie reader

    ReplyDelete